From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Glenn Hauser
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:18 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Small FM transmitter

Sandy,

I have one, cost $20 or less at Target, I think, some years ago. I`ve heard
Walmart also has it. Sound Feeder, it`s called. A fancier and more expensive
digitally-tuned version is sold by C. Crane. I use the SF all the time and the
AA battery lasts forever. Guess what? You are still tying up your computer when
listening to BBCWS this way; it merely facilitates getting it into other radios
and speakers around the house. Of course, you can plug any other audio into it,
including a SW radio, TV, etc.

73, Glenn Hauser