Re: [Swprograms] Humour: BBC7 programme ties into current events

Re: [Swprograms] Humour: BBC7 programme ties into current events

Joel Rubin graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Since, as I said, the schedule consists almost entirely of programs
> that were on the Beeb years ago, one wonders exactly why this
> particular novel was chosen for the time near the royal wedding.

Might it have something to do with Prince Charles' comments about the
BBC's royal correspondent he made to his sons while they were on holiday?

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
TV Announcer: It's 11:00.  Do you know where your children are?