[Swprograms] Fwd: [dxld] FW: Vatican Radio on 8/4

[Swprograms] Fwd: [dxld] FW: Vatican Radio on 8/4

from Andy Sennitt of Radio Netherlands comes word of a special
broadcast of the Pope's funeral service on Vatican Radio.  My
experience with the station is that nearly all of its braodcasts
regardless of antenna beam can be heard at my location, so long as the
frequencies used propagate at that time of day.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY

Begin forwarded message: