Re: [Swprograms] Sanford Unger on the VOA's Status

Re: [Swprograms] Sanford Unger on the VOA's Status

Not so sure about that, Scott.  The WS is carried overnight
domestically by Radio 4 and 648 kHz. MW (main WS MW frequency for
northwest Europe) is well heard throughout much of the British Isles.
When the "Save BBC World Service" campaign was in full swing a few
years ago, many UK residents wrote in messages of support and the
British newspapers regularly carried letters from their readers
commenting on WS policy.

John