[Swprograms] Re: [ODXA] podcasting article

[Swprograms] Re: [ODXA] podcasting article

I agree that it's interestting -- as long as it's well-produced.

There is talk about the capability of converting text to speech for
audio versions of other specialized media currently produced in text.

The only problem with them is that they're boring and uninteresting.
Well-produced "audio" -- raddo, if you prefer, has the capability to
be different.

Meanwhile, a three-hour-old newscast -- if it's something like the
BBC's "Newshour" or the CBC's "World At Six" -- can still be fresh if
the newscast is built on in-depth analysis.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA