[Swprograms] Re: Why is BBC World Service reducing its short wave provision?

[Swprograms] Re: Why is BBC World Service reducing its short wave provision?

I really like that we are having a robust discussion on this list
again--even though it seems I might be losing the argument.  :-))

But, Dan, are you saying that the trends aren't toward more open speech
in China and that the organs once tightly controlled by the Party are
starting--certainly very slowly--to work away from those strictures?  I
ask--respectfully--because you are bound to have greater insight into
this than me.

John