[Swprograms] Outsourcing (was: Re: Write On- BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to theAmericaswith A-05 schedule)

[Swprograms] Outsourcing (was: Re: Write On- BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to theAmericaswith A-05 schedule)

I can spout more stuff on outsourcing than anyone probably wants to know.

Google "Business Process Outsourcing" and you will get a screenful of
activities companies now outsource.  If it's an activity that a firm
would not consider one of its core competencies, it's a candidate for
outsourcing.

Human resources
Payroll
Travel
Procurement
Research & Development
Logistics
Customer call centers
Order fulfillment & shipping
Inventory management
Manufacturing
Assembly and Test
Transmitter operation and maintenance (e.g. VT Merlin)

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA