[Swprograms] This week's RN Documentary

According to the "week ahead" promos Radio Nederlands did today, this
week's documentary is about the legacy of the Dutch settlement of Albany,
NY.  If we have any posters in the Capital District region, they might be
interested.  :-)

RN's documentaries air to North America on Wednesdays in the second half
of the 1200 UTC broadcast on 11675 kHz, as well as the second half of the
broadcast at 0000 UTC Thursday (Wednesday evening local time) on 9845, the
0100 broadcast on 6165, and the 0400 broadcast on 6165 and 9590 kHz.

There's also a special weekend brodacast which includes the documentary:
1900 UTC on 15315, 17725, and 17875 kHz.  Note that the Sunday broadcast
is at the top of the hour, unlike the Wednesday broadcast.  (I'm not
certain which one provides the best reception.  I'm usually listening to
Deutsche Welle on Sunday afternoon to get the Bundesliga results.)

I seem to recall a similar feature aired several months ago, although I'm
not certain whether that was in the documentary slot or part of Vox Humana.

--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx