[Swprograms] Re: Coming Changes at Radio Australia

[Swprograms] Re: Coming Changes at Radio Australia

Don't know, Peter.  RA is not saying exactly when the program will
premiere.  The new English Service Manager, Brandon Telfer, does a
promo that is run from time to time saying that the programs will focus
on news, culture, society and include lots of music.  That's all we
know at the moment.

John