Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:18 PM
Subject: Keyword News: [bbc shortwave]

Yahoo! Alerts Yahoo! News - My Alerts
Thursday, February 10, 2005 1:11 PM PST

Air America the Beautiful
New Haven Advocate Thu, 10 Feb 2005 1:17 AM PST
Here she is--Air Ammerrrica! Here she is--your idealism! Air America, the national liberal talk network, turns one year old in March. Its growing pains--skepticism from established broadcasters, widely publicized financial woes, sniping from critics--are behind it.

See more news stories that match my keyword

You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive this alert, use this link to unsubscribe or change the frequency of your delivery.

If you have questions, send us feedback by visiting:
http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/alerts/cgi_beta .

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Copyright 1994-2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.