[Swprograms] Re: Considering satellite radio

[Swprograms] Re: Considering satellite radio

Go check it out Bill.  You buy the main plug and play receiver and then
either or both of the home kit and the car kit.  There's also a third
option--a boom box.

So you can use it at home, in the car and on the go.

John