[Swprograms] Considering satellite radio

[Swprograms] Considering satellite radio

Afternoon all. 1st off lets hope the Eagles win today - lest you forget,
Kulpsville is a subrub of Philadelphia!- but I have a question. I was in
Radio Shack today amd saw a Sirruis radio in operation, and, even though
I said I'd never purchase something like that, now? I am thinking
differently. (Especially with NO country music in this area save 1
station in Philadelphia whos format is country but its not easy to hear
in central NJ). Heres my question- would you recommend Sirriius or XM?
Is there a vast difference?

73s
Bill
KA2EMZ