[Swprograms] Re: VOR: VIs-a-VIs With the World

[Swprograms] Re: VOR: VIs-a-VIs With the World

Maryanne,

Could you include a direct link to this page you have forwarded. I can`t find
it on the VOR website, nor any mention of Vis-a-vis in the program list, nor
any program by that title on their schedule grid. Oops, I was just looking in
English. Is this program really presented in Russian only? (Or French!) When?

73, Glenn Hauser