[Swprograms] Re: Fw: RAIN 1/27: UK online listening up; new BBC player "thinks you'll like..."

[Swprograms] Re: Fw: RAIN 1/27: UK online listening up; new BBC player "thinks you'll like..."

I spent a couple minutes navigating around....

What is helpful is the classification of programming by genre across all the
BBC radio services -- for example, Radio 4 programming is interwoven with
World Service programming.

For example, if I want to listen to something about science, I can pull up
one comprehensive list of science programs currently airing on all of the
BBC's radio services.

Archived seasonal series - e.g. the World Service documentaries, and Radio
4's "Crossing Continents", are not listed; for them, you'll need to visit
their respective websites.

The listing of "programs you might like" reminds me of the Amazon.com
listings of "people who looked at this item actually purchased the
following..."

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  uSA