[Swprograms] KNX/Newsradio

Richard:  In the past 6-12 months, KNX (I live in Los Angeles) has been
"tweaking"  their format.   They're no longer "all  news/all the time"..
Since they now own another Los Angeles radio station with a "newswheel"
format [KFWB-980], KNX has been experimenting with airing CBS Television
programs like "60 Minutes"...adding a 2-hour daily business call-in
program....things like that

Jim
CRI/English
http://pw2.netcom.com/~jleq/cri1.htm