To: "'Shortwave programming discussion'" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Swprograms] Re: The cutting of radio before when wemayactuallyneed it the most

I shudder to think of the QSL the pigeon sent.

-----Original Message----- From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Figliozzi Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:07 PM To: Shortwave programming discussion Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Re: The cutting of radio before when we mayactuallyneed it the most

I QSLed a carrier pigeon once.....    but it's a long story.

:-)))

John Figliozzi