[Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-004; WOR Extra 52/53

[Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-004; WOR Extra 52/53

DX Listening Digest 5-004 has now been posted at
http://www.w4uvh.net/dxlatest.txt     CONTENTS:

WOR Extra 52 / TSUNAMI / ALASKA / ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS / AUSTRALIA VL8A /
AUSTRALIA Robert Chester / BELARUS / BULGARIA / CANADA CBC / CHINA / CUBA non /
ETHIOPIA / FRANCE non / GABON +non / GUINEA / HAWAII / INDIA / INDONESIA +non /
INTERNATIONAL ham / INTERNATIONAL oil / KALININGRAD / KOREA NORTH / LUXEMBOURG
+non DRM / MALI / MEXICO / MYANMAR / NIGERIA / PHILIPPINES / RUSSIA / SERBIA &
MONTENEGRO non / SRI LANKA +non / SYRIA / UAE / UK +non BBCWS / UK OFCOM / USA
non VOA / USA RL / USA Farda / USA WYFR / USA WWRB / USA WBCQ / USA Fatima /
USA WWV / USA Time ham / USA DTV/IBOC / USA CC/Breast / USA +non IBOC/WOI/WSUI
/ USA KKAA / USA KMUL / USA WFTL / USA Taos / USA KCPW / USA KOA / USA NYC DTV
/ USA Bay Area AM / WESTERN SAHARA non / ZAMBIA / UNIDENTIFIED 3910 /
UNIDENTIFIED 4864 / UNIDENTIFIED 6310 / UNIDENTIFIED 9511 / RADIO EQUIPMENT
FORUM / PROPAGATION

After the following issue, 5-005 has been published, 5-004 will be available at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld5004.txt

For restrixions and searchable 2005 contents archive see

[Subject line on previous post read 4-003 instead of 5-003]

NOTE: If you are a regular reader of DXLD, and a source of DX news but
have not been sending it directly to us, please consider yourself
obligated to do so. Thanks, Glenn

NEXT AIRINGS OF WORLD OF RADIO Extra 52:
Wed 1030 WOR WWCR 9985
Wed 1700 WOR WBCQ after hours
Mon 0430 WOR WSUI 910 http://wsui.uiowa.edu

MORE info including audio links: http://worldofradio.com/radioskd.html

WRN ONDEMAND:
http://new.wrn.org/listeners/stations/station.php?StationID=24
OUR ONDEMAND AUDIO [also for CONTINENT OF MEDIA, MUNDO RADIAL]:
WORLD OF RADIO Extra 52 (high version):
(stream)   http://www.w4uvh.net/worx52h.ram
(download) http://www.w4uvh.net/worx52h.rm
WORLD OF RADIO Extra 52 (low version, without the WOR opening):
(stream)   http://www.w4uvh.net/com0407.ram
(download) http://www.w4uvh.net/com0407.rm
(summary)  http://www.worldofradio.com/com0407.html

WORLD OF RADIO Extra 52 mp3 in the true shortwave sound of 7415:
(stream) http://www.piratearchive.com/media/worldofradio_12-29-04.m3u
(d`load) http://www.piratearchive.com/media/worldofradio_12-29-04.mp3

NEXT WORLD OF RADIO?? An ice storm is threatening Enid, and we may
lose power as we did 35 months ago for almost a week. Ice is bringing
down powerlines already a couple counties away. If power remains, we
may produce a new WOR 1259, but our audio-producing computer is down
anyway, so we would have to phone it in to WBCQ, WWCR, WRMI, while
other stations run another Extra, 53, which is already available on
our website (gh)

Regards, Glenn Hauser