Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:19 PM
Subject: [Swprograms] Radio Australia via the 'Net

Has anyone on the list been able to listen to Radio Australia in English online? I've tried both Real and Windows Media since Sunday following news of the earthquake in Indonesia. Windows Media Player brings up an announcement that they are having technical difficulties with the streaming.

Fortunately, the domestic Radio National and NewsRadio networks of the ABC in Australia are streaming online normally, I've especially been listening to NewsRadio from Australia.

73, Keith Anderson, Houston, TX, USA