[Swprograms] Re: Missing RA Programmes

 --- Keith Anderson <kmanderson4@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> RA's broadcasts are being carried by the World Radio Network. I
> actually listen to the 1200 UTC (6:00 am local) broadcast on
> KTRU-FM 91.7, the student-run radio station at Rice University in
> Houston, the school is on winter break so WRN's broadcasts fill in
> when a student DJ isn't available.

Thanks, Keith.

I too tend to listen to RA via WRN. For me, WRN comes through via the
CBC Radio One FM service overnight (officially called "CBC Radio
Overnight").

During the week, RA programmes are on at 2:30 AM local time for a
half-hour show, and on weekends there is a full hour from 5-6 AM
local time.

My radio has an on/off timer, so I set it to record while I am
asleep.

Thanks for the feedback.

73,
Peter