[Swprograms] 31 hours of Xmas on WGN

WGN Radio invites you to "Christmas at Our House"

A Chicago holiday tradition continues, as WGN Radio presents 31 hours of
Christmas programming, beginning at 6:00pm Christmas Eve until 1:00am December
26. We'll have the usual assortment of old and new, with traditional classics
from Bob Collins, Carl Greyson, Floyd Brown and Roy Leonard mixed in with new
programs from your favorite current WGN hosts including Spike O'Dell, Steve
Cochran, John Williams and The Girlfriends. Plus, live from Holy Name
Cathedral, we present a simulcast of WGN-TV's broadcast of Midnight Mass.
(Also, visit our audio archive for several of these programs available on
demand.)

[webcast via http://www.wgnradio.com ]

Here's the complete line-up: (schedule subject to change) [CST = UT -6]

Friday, December 24 - Christmas Eve

6:00P ? Orson Welles: "A Christmas Carol" ? starring Lionel Barrymore

7:00P ? Songs of Good Cheer from the Old Town School of Folk Music

8:00P ? Spike O?Dell?s Jingle Bells Holiday Hoopla

9:00P ? "It?s A Wonderful Life" starring Jimmy Stewart & Donna Reed

10:00P ? WGN Radio?s Classic ?News from Bethlehem? (aka The Christmas Newscast)

10:15P ? Mike Nowak?s "It?s a Wonderful Slice"

10:30P ? Milt Rosenberg?s Music of the Baroque

11:30P ? Carl Greyson?s ?Christmas Is ? ?

Saturday, December 25 - Christmas Day

12:00A ? Midnight Mass from Holy Name Cathedral

1:30A ? Miracle On 34th Street starring Maureen O?Hara

2:30A ? Rick Kogan?s Ramova Brothers Holiday

3:00A ? Steve Cochran?s Very Special Christmas

4:00A ? Dean Richards? Green Room Candy Canes

5:00A ? Spike O?Dell?s Jingle Bells Holiday Hoopla

6:00A ? Carl Greyson?s ?Christmas Is ??

6:30A ? Fibber McGee & Molly "The Spirit of Giving"

7:00A ? John Williams' Fireside Stories

8:00A ? Songs of Good Cheer from the Old Town School of Folk Music

9:00A ? A Girlfriend Holiday w/Kathy & Judy

10:00A ? "It?s a Wonderful Life" starring Jimmy Stewart & Donna Reed

11:00A ? Steve & Johnnie?s Most Wonderful Time of the Year

12:00P ? Christmas with Paul Harvey

12:15P ? Christmas on the Farm with Big ?O? and Max

12:35P ? Uncle Bobby?s Jolly Juke Joint

1:00P ? Steve Cochran?s Very Special Christmas

2:00P ? Roy Leonard?s Cool Yule

3:00P ? Fibber McGee & Molly "The Spirit of Giving"

3:30P ? Life of Riley "The Christmas Bonus"

4:00P ? Radio 720?s Christmas in Chicago

5:00P ? John Williams' Fireside Stories

6:00P ? Rick Kogan?s Ramova Brothers Holiday

6:30P ? WGN Radio?s Classic ?News From Bethlehem? (aka The Christmas Newscast)

6:45P ? Mike Nowak?s "It?s a Wonderful Slice"

7:00P ? Dean Richards? Green Room Candy Canes

8:00P ? A Girlfriend Holiday with Kathy & Judy

9:00P ? Milt Rosenberg?s Music of the Baroque

10:00P ? Floyd Brown?s Jazzy Christmas

11:00P ? Steve & Johnnie?s Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Sunday, December 26

12:00A ? Twilight Zone ?Night of the Meek? with special guest Milt Rosenberg

1:00A ? Regular Programming resumes with Nick at Night

(via Curtis Sadowski, WTFDA-AM)