[Swprograms] Re: [dxld] Public Radio Specials Dec 24-25

[Swprograms] Re: [dxld] Public Radio Specials Dec 24-25

Furthermore, WQED is not following its posted holiday schedule. Karl Haas is
running in the 0300 UT hour (his usual time), but was supposed to be at 0200
tonight, with Pittsburgh Foundation Performance at 0300 --- but turns out that
is just Messiah excerpts, if and when it gets on. Could be a case of poor
internal communication with operators/automation programmers following habitual
scheduling rather than paying attenton and making changes as planned for
specials. (I am assuming their website is not `smart` enough to display times
in my CST zone rather than local EST, which would only cause further confusion,
but account for this seeming anomaly.) Glenn