[Swprograms] Paul Winter's Solstice Concert

[Swprograms] Paul Winter's Solstice Concert

WNYC's John Schaefer hosts Paul Winter's annual Winter Solstice Celebration,
this year with a decidedly Russian flavor: The Dmitri Pokrovsky
Ensemble?Russian village dancers and singers?joins African mbira master Chris
Berry and the famous Paul Winter Consort. They'll lead our "Journey Through the
Longest Night" with new works and old favorites including "Dancing Day," the
West African "Minuit" and Paul Winter's "Icarus." Wolves, whales and the
audience in New York's Cathedral of St. John the Divine join in with holiday
glee.

Here are the times for Paul Winter Solstice we have found so far on webcasting
public radio stations, strictly UT dates and times here!

Fri Dec 10 0100 WUOT
Tue Dec 14 0300 KUWR
Sun Dec 19 1700 WAER
Mon Dec 20 0400 WHYY