[Swprograms] It's official: a new place to hear DXing with Cumbre

[Swprograms] It's official: a new place to hear DXing with Cumbre

Hello!  After some behind-the-scenes arrangements, I can finally
announce that, starting this weekend, there will be another place to
hear DXing with Cumbre.  As of Sunday, October 31st, the show will be
available on the European service of the World Radio Network.  WRN will
run the program every Sunday at 0930 UTC.  For more details on how to
hear Cumbre via WRN, please visit their website at http://www.wrn.org.
Thanks very much to the World Radio Network for inviting us aboard!

Once the new B-04 schedule for DXing with Cumbre on World Harvest Radio
is available, I will post it for you.  Stay tuned!

73--

Marie Lamb

I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002.