Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS: Three-hour special on USA election 10/31/041200 UTC

Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS: Three-hour special on USA election 10/31/041200 UTC

Richard Cuff graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Heh -- I thought I'd heard three hours on Sunday, but the website says
> two hours on Saturday.
>
> I trust the website more than my ears...

I thought I've heard three hours on Sunday for the election special, but
then again, the BBC are running a promo for a series in which authors give
radio tours of their home cities, in which the air date is given as
Wednesday, November 2.  (November 2 is, of course, a Tuesday.)

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Barney: Hey, Homer, you're late for English.