Re: [Swprograms] Has anyone in the USA received "BBC On Air" for November?

Re: [Swprograms] Has anyone in the USA received "BBC On Air" for November?

November marks the start of the new broadcasting "season", so the
delay may be due to the need to include new daily skeds on the
tear-apart sheets, programme times on the programme description
pages, etc.

John, you may go without a reply to your e-mail of last Friday.

I have e-mailed them several times over the last few months (both to
the old office address as well as to the new subscription-only
address), without reply. That is one of the reasons why I have not
renewed my subscription.

Peter