Re: [Swprograms] Radio Vilnius winter schedule

Re: [Swprograms] Radio Vilnius winter schedule

Bill graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Ted- do you know what the effective date is for this schedule?

Should be Sunday, 31 October, the same day most of the other schedules
change to winter time.

As for the broadcasts to NAm that are on Saturday the 30th local (US)
time, but on Sunday the 31st in Lithuanian time, I can't remember how the
switch is handled.  But for the most part, the weekend program is a repeat
of reports that aired during the week.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Barney: Hey, Homer, you're late for English.