To: "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] RVi

  How much is your monthly bill they advertise DSL at
1,500 peso's in the philippines which at the present
rate its around 56 peso per U.S. dollar. I just sent
500 peso's or nearly 85 dollars home. Thats how much
my phone bill was for accessing internet through
digitel.

  Larry Fields, n6hpx/du1
--- Bill <ka2emz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just started to use DSL Larry a week back.....and
I do not use it to
listen to the radio; but I have not heard any
rumblings of them even going
tot he internet, seems like they are doing a Radio
Finland and just dropping
everything.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "larry fields,n6hpx/du1 manila"