[Swprograms] Fw: BBC Radio 4's Crossing Continents

[Swprograms] Fw: BBC Radio 4's Crossing Continents

"Crossing Continents" makes its seasonal return to Radio 4.

This edition may be interesting for the British perspective on American
affairs.

Live editions should air on Thursday, 14th October 1000 UT and Monday, 18th
October 1930 UT.

The program will also be available on-demand.

Crossing Continents is a documentary feature much like "Assignment" on the
BBC World Service; however, unlike "Assignment", an extensive online archive
of programs are available.

I find these to be a great fall-back if "there's nothing on that I want to
listen to..."

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA