[Swprograms] VOR: What's New

THIS IS RUSSIA
(on the air as of Monday, September 13th)

In the next edition of THIS IS RUSSIA we will be telling you about the
Soviet Army's Yassy-Kishinev operation during World War Two. You will
also hear a story about the city of Kitezh, a holy place in Russia.
Tune in to THIS IS RUSSIA on Monday, September 13th at 03.10, 08.10,
Tuesday at 06.10, Wednesday at 07.10 and 17.10, Thursday at 20.10,
Friday at 06.10 and 17.10, Saturday at 04.10 and Sunday at 05.10 and
16.10, all times UTC.

***

October 29, 2004, will mark 75 years since the first regular broadcast
from Moscow directed to audiences abroad went on the air. To mark the
anniversary we're conducting a listeners' poll and invite you to answer
the following questions:
1. When did you first listen to the Voice of Russia/Radio Moscow?
2. When did you write to us for the first time and why?
3. What do you think is positive and negative in our programming?
4. What features do you like most of all?
Thank you for your cooperation.

  Copyright © 2003 The Voice of Russia