From: CBC Next
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: Plans for making Next available on-demand?

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for your interest; we're flattered to know we've been 'flagged'!  Our problem with posting the show online is that in its present form, it contains material which is not cleared for online use, such as commercial music.  I am going to propose that we get funding to repackage the shows in postable form, since we have had many requests.  Perhaps you can check the website in a month or so, by which time we should have figured out if it's a possibility.

Kind regards, Nora.

NEXT
Where Futurology Meets Social Commentary
CBC Radio One
Fridays 9:30 a.m.
Sundays 6:30 p.m Eastern.

>>> "Richard Cuff" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxx> 8/30/2004 7:33:08 PM >>>
Greetings from the USA.

Radio enthusiasts have flagged "Next" as a very interesting program -- judging by the topics, I'd agree -- we certainly don't have anything like this regularly on-air South of the border.

Will editions of the program be made available for on-demand downloading after the series concludes its run?  That would certainly be appreciated, since the time value of the program is comparatively long.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Best regards,
Richard
---
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA