Re: OT: WILM (was: Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 4-131; WOR 1243/1244; DX Programs)

Re: OT: WILM (was: Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 4-131; WOR 1243/1244; DX Programs)

>** U S A. SLEAZY BUT RICH RADIO LEVIATHAN SWALLOWS TINY QUALITY
>STATION --- Jay Hancock, August 29, 2004, Baltimore Sun

>"One of the things that that station has going for it is its years of
>history and heritage in the market," says Joe Puglise, Clear Channel's
>Delaware vice president. "It takes years to build what they have, so
>the last thing we want to do is come along and turn it into a
>Czechoslovakian punk rock station."

>I'd rather hear Czechoslovakian punk rock.

Y'know, there's actually quite a bit of great Czechoslovakian punk rock out there.  I've got probably a dozen CDs of it in my collection.

Hmmm, wonder if I should send my resume in to Clear Channel....
--
Ralph Brandi               http://www.brandi.org/

There Is No Cat, a blog about any old thing: http://www.thereisnocat.com/
Geneablogy, a blog about my ancestors: http://www.brandi.org/geneablogy/