[Swprograms] Re: Economist article

Thanks, John, for providing that article. It was an interesting
read.

It would appear from their discussion that the only good use of
spectrum is for digital-based communications.  All the
techniques they talk about are for digital communications only.
No mention of analog transmissions, which are not adaptive and
require low noise levels, etc. - I suppose they presume their
won't be any.

While that may be the trend now, I'm wondering if digital will
still be the form of communications when petroleum runs out and
other resources are getting used up, which is coming....

Cheers from Iowa.
Kevin, K9IUA

=====