E-mail message

Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
richard@xxxxxxxxxxx(Richard Cuff) Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2004, 5:03pm To:
jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave
programming discussion) Cc: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Jerky Proms
Reply to: swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming
discussion)
This message is not marked with a green dot  in your Mail list because
it is not from a known sender. To make this a known sender, choose one
of these links:
? Add sender to Address book
? Add sender to approved senders list
IMHO the BBC needs to negotiate stricter terms of service with their
streaming providers.
I agree that the "just not possible" cop-out is unacceptable. It is not
rocket science to check quality-of-service for Internet services.
I think John has a couple good suggestions with respect to signoff ("we
are now closing on this frequency, and we invite you to re-tune to us
on...") and stream ID ("you are listening to the BBC WS for the
Americas...")
Neither of these is rocket science...considering how automated these
processes are supposed to be.
Rich Cuff