Re: [Swprograms] Anybody know if the final SRI series will air on shortwave?

Re: [Swprograms] Anybody know if the final SRI series will air on shortwave?

Rich,  I am listening to the first of the final series from Swiss Radio International, beamed to South America on shortwave (while I write this). They are using their usual SA frequencies of 11.905 and and 9.885 Mhz, beginning at 2330 UTC. Apparently each new program begins on our Saturday early evening.( I don't know what they'll broadcast during the rest of the week ). It was great to hear!  Both frequencies had good to fair reception quality here in NE Indiana.

I hope you found this information  elsewhere, before the NASWA deadline.

Good listening,
Mark N9IWF