re: [Swprograms] OT: media request

SWPROGRAM members:

Since Ralph Brandi stopped providing an electronic version of NASWA at the beginning of this year, I have been looking for someone willing to either scan the print magazine or read it on cassette.  Another blind email friend, Tim Hendel, not subscribed to this list, is also interested.  I very much miss the Journal, especially the more in depth articles and columns such as Technical Topics and Richard Cuff's programs.  Anyone willing to help, please either reply to this list and let me know how to reach you separately, or reply to me directly.  Thank you.

Donna Ring