[Swprograms] Int'l Radio Report 2004-07-18

[Swprograms] Int'l Radio Report 2004-07-18

Hello list,
Because of a server problem, I'm unable to upload the audio file for the International Radio Report at the moment. Please look for it early Monday morning -- I won't have time to try again until I return from work.
However, the text summary of the program has alreadt been uploaded. Look for it in the usual place, as listed below.
And as usual, the CKUT Web site keeps an audio archive, too.
Go to http://www.ckut.ca and check it out.

MAIN PAGE   http://members.fortunecity.com/crazyaboutradio
TEXT ONLY SUMMARIES   http://members.fortunecity.com/crazyaboutradio/all.html

The big story of the week has been the licence revocation of radio station CHOI FM in Quebec City. The station's owners, Genex, have promised to challenge the CRTC's decision in Superior Court. The licence is slated to expire on Aug. 31, 2004. This topic is discussed in the first 15 minutes of the program.

73s to all,
Ricky Leong