[Swprograms] HHGG on BBCR4 comedy web page

[Swprograms] HHGG on BBCR4 comedy web page

I notice that there are two listings, with no time, for HHGG on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/

so perhaps it is going to be recycled.

As far as audio on demand is concerned, I think they still have all
the episodes on the kcrw.org (public radio station in Los Angeles
County) website from the last time they had a marathon.

(I wonder how many people in L.A./Orange County listen to VHF-FM radio
on the web. Over the air reception must be godawful due to the
topography. I know the San Francisco area has higher than normal MW/AM
ratings and there are some instances of two co-ordinated VHF/FM
stations in different parts of the region. Of course, cable should
provide some respite.)