[Swprograms] Comprehensive guide to programs

[Swprograms] Comprehensive guide to programs

Hi,

As someone new to the hobby of shortwave listening I am surprised by the quality of some of the programming available but hampered in my inability to unearth them. What I would like to ask is if anyone knows of a resource that reviews radio programs that are favorites among listeners? For example, the most recent issue of "Passport to World Band Radio" has a section entitled "First Tries: Ten Easy Catches" that alerted me to Radio Taiwan International's "Jade Bells and Bamboo Pipes" and Radio Canada's "The World this Weekend." There must be a number of shows that more seasoned listeners would recommend and I would welcome any individual suggestions or guidance to a more comprehensive listing of quality shows.

Thank you for your help, Steve.

Note: If there are a number of responses I will be glad to assemble a list and post it