[Swprograms] Al Hurra walkout?

Has anyone heard anything about a walkout from the U.S. Board for
Int'l Broadcasting station Al Hurra?

I heard this story on Travvus T. Hipp's "All the news you didn't know
you needed to know" on the RA stream of KPIG near Sta. Cruz,
California at 0700 GMT-7 but he's an old hippy with an agenda  and I'm
not sure I'd want to take his story as gospel without a second source
which I can't find.

They'll be another ATNYDKYNTK on KVMR.ORG at 0730 GMT-7 and one on
KPIG.COM at 0900 GMT-7 and a commentary by Travvus at 0800 GMT-7.

(Well, a LOT of news sources which ain't supposed to be agenda driven
are, at least from time to time - that's one good reason to listen to
shortwave and use the various media available on the 'net - to get
more than one agenda.)