From: "Joe Buch" <joseph.buch@xxxxxxx>
To: "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Submitted my comments to BPL FCC Docket 04-37

At 08:22 AM 4/27/04 -0700, Kevin Anderson wrote:

>For better or worse, I just submitted my 10-page
>comment as a PDF file to the FCC ECFS.  It should
>appear there in a day or two.

Nice job Kevin.  You took several points from the NASWA draft, amplified on
them, put them in first person form, added some points of your own and made
a good case for SWL's right to free access to international broadcasts.

Now I hope that all SWL's in the USA will follow your lead and do something
similar.

Thanks,

Joe Buch

shown above.