[Swprograms] Submitted my comments to BPL FCC Docket 04-37

[Swprograms] Submitted my comments to BPL FCC Docket 04-37

SWPrograms and BPLforHamRadio groups:

For better or worse, I just submitted my 10-page
comment as a PDF file to the FCC ECFS.  It should
appear there in a day or two.

In the meantime, if you desire to read my comment,
it is also available using the link:
http://helios.augustana.edu/~kla/FCC_Comments_Docket_04_37_BPL.pdf

Most of my comments are from the standpoint of a
shortwave listener, although I also included remarks
pertinent to amateur radio and other licensed services
(maritime, aeronautical, and time stations mostly).

Even though my comments are not the best prose I could
have written, nor did they cover all issues that I
could have covered, it is nonetheless nice (and a
relief) to know I submitted something.  I "got it off
my chest" and can now concentrate again hopefully on
work and other fun things.

Cheers from Iowa,
Kevin, K9IUA