Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:05:38 -0400
From: Daniel Rosenzweig <danielzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: KI - holiday schedule changes
To: Kol <danielzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
All times Local Israel Summer Time
   http://bet.iba.org.il/?lang=23
  Broadcast announcement
  The English News evening bulletin will be brought forward on two days
next week due to holidays.
On Sunday, April 25, the eve of Remembrance Day for Israel's Fallen, the
news will be broadcast at 7:45 p.m.
On Tuesday, April 27, Independence Day, the news will be broadcast at
7:15 p.m.
All broadcasts can be heard, as usual, on Reshet Aleph.

  21.04.2004 15:10