[Swprograms] BBC7 website to have listen again feature from April 5

[Swprograms] BBC7 website to have listen again feature from April 5

BBC7 is the digital satellite talk station and has comedy, including oldies such as The
Goons and I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, drama and kiddie shows. Up to now, only the
kiddie shows have been on demend due to copyright/licensing considerations.

Rumor has it that with some "hacking" you can even download the stream. (do a Google
search on streaming recording)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/