Re: [Swprograms] Alistair Cooke dead at 95

Re: [Swprograms] Alistair Cooke dead at 95

In a message dated 03/30/04 09:56:49, jmrubin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< > Sadly,

Well, most of us will die younger without having accomplished as much. So if
death in these circumstances is sad then the entire human condition is sad.>>

Well, OK...agreed.  I just meant I am sorry he won't be around anymore to
comment on future events.  He is, incidentally, one those people, like Louis
Armstrong(who also lived in NYC), that I would have liked to have met but never
found or made the opportunity to.

Saul Broudy