E-mail message

Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: janorfolk@xxxxxxxxx
(John Norfolk) Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2004, 6:11pm (EST-3) To:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion) Subject:
Re: [Swprograms] VOR A04 Schedule..... Reply to:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion)
--- maryanne kehoe <atlsvo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi John, I did a quick check of DXLD and it is identified as the "Summer
2004" schedule.
But it's the Russian service, not English...
URL shown above.