Re: [Swprograms] VOR A04 Schedule.....

I think the lastest issue of DXLD was for an AO4-I will double-check.

E-mail message

Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: janorfolk@xxxxxxxxx
(John Norfolk) Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2004, 5:42pm (EST-3) To:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion) Subject:
Re: [Swprograms] VOR A04 Schedule..... Reply to:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion)
--- maryanne kehoe <atlsvo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.....has NOT been released on the web yet. I don't know where these
other people are getting these skeds, no disrespect to Glenn or Pavel,
but even *I* can't get an early release of the sked until it's put up on
the official VOR web site. VOR is one of the last stations that
traditionally release their skeds and the one *I* go by is the one on
their web site.
I do the DX programs list for Glenn, and I know I have not seen or
received anything from him that (to me, at least) even remotely
resembles an A04 schedule for VOR (after all, Moscow Mailbag is listed
and I would need this information to update). There was a schedule
published in DXLD in early March, but it was for March, from the B03
schedule, and identified as such.
John Norfolk
URL shown above.