Re: [IRCA] August 2016 Michigan D-KAZ logs, including Nigeria!

Enjoy!  Antennaâs down here so Iâll have to wait for Maine in November and Grayland again in February.

You might want to keep an eye/ear on 1377 for Tanzania, though east coast Africa is harder, and 945 for Angola.

In Grayland and Sans Souci the âbiggestâ Oz X-band carriers are on 1611, 1629 and 1701.  Others come and go.