Re: [IRCA] 594 India into central USA?

Isn't that the beauty of DXing?  One just never knows!   One day it's one
channel, and on the next, something completely different.  This brings me
back to November 3 years ago in PEI, when 1566 AIR was just booming in for
several hours.  Yep, armchair copy at 3:00 in the afternoon.  Anything is
possible!  73,...Walt