Re: [IRCA] Headphones for Drake R8

I use vintage Sennheiser HD433 headphones which are very comfortable and as Walt mentioned, you NEED to be comfortable on the long term when DXing. This model is lightweight and ventilated which is crucial during Summer heatwaves. I don't know if there are similar models in their actual line-up.

Sylvain

Le 2016-08-26 à 17:06, Chuck Hutton a écrit :
Make that "Sennheiser" - a search may not find them with the spelling below..

Chuck

________________________________
From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 8:34 PM
To: Stan Weisbeck; Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Headphones for Drake R8

I was introduced to the Seinhauser line by audiophile and champion dxer,
Guy Atkins. I own several pairs. Many are available for well under $100.
What I really like is their comfort which, while dxing is critical and
sound reproduction is superb. 73, Walt

On Tuesday, 23 August 2016, Stan Weisbeck via IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>