Re: [IRCA] S. AZ TPs, 8/25 Thursday

If you want to do some more work, you can greatly improve that longwire
situation with phasing. You can either try the different length // wire
method I've used for years. Since your wire is elevated so normal Vp. I'd
suggest a // 700 ft wire to phase.

If you want a more broadbanded solution if you get a SDR, you may want to
try the cross fire phased method with equal length but staggered offset
// Bevs presented at the bottom of this article.
http://www.w8ji.com/echelon-log_beverages.htm

73 KAZ